Hello limoncello fans-
I reread this recipe and it seems a little complicated. I edited the recipe a little. I also cut the recipe it in half and its still enough to make 2 bottles. You can use any bottle, even the original vodka bottle as long as its glass.
Please make and enjoy...
One bunch rosemary sprig
1 bottle of vodka, Stolichnaya is good, I use Monopolowa from Trader Joe's it a great vodka for the price.
1/2 cups sugar
1. Juice lemons, strain and set aside.
2. Put rosemary in your jar.
2. In a saucepan, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup lemon juice to a boil and add sugar. Cook, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Let sugar syrup cool to room temperature. Add to jar.
3. Add syrup and remaining vodka to jar, seal container. Let sit in a cool, dark place for about 2 months. I put it on the calendar so I don't forget.
5. Serve chilled or over ice. So good.
That's a wrap - Well its bittersweet but its time to sell the house. We got a denial letter from our loan company. No loan modification for us and instructions to stop ask...
5 years ago